My Favourite Brews Personalised Tea Box
A delightful wooden box filled with their favourite teas. Made from pine and personalised with initial and personal message on inside of lid. Dimensions: 24cm x 18cm x 7cm. Each box is filled with a selection of delicious Pukka tea. Please note: images show some of the tea selections available.
Use the drop down menu above to choose from our specially created selections:
1. The Traditional selection includes: Elegant English Breakfast - A morning chorus of wild Vietnamese organic whole leaves; Gorgeous Earl Grey - An inspiring infusion of organic whole leaf tea, bergamot & lavender; After Dinner - A delicious digestive of organic sweet fennel, roasted chicory & cardamom.
2. Lover's Tea selection includes: Vanilla Chai - A caffeine-free cup of fairly-traded sweet organic vanilla tingling with cinnamon and ginger; Love - A heart-warming mix of rose lavender and chamomile; Original Chai - A soothing mix of gingery warm cinnamon glow, cardamom zing and a black tea lift dappled with licorice.
3. Christmas selection includes: Wild Apple and Cinnamon - A sunlit orchard of organic warmth & sweet spice; Three Licorice - A sweet song of three types of Licorice; Vanilla Chai - A caffeine free organic lift flushed with cinnamon warmth.
4. Detox selection includes: Peppermint & Licorice - A sweet & deliciously refreshing organic thrill; Detox - A clean fusion of organic aniseed, fennel & cardamom; Three Mint - A verdant fusion of organic peppermint spearmint & field mint.
5. Sleep Well selection includes: Night Time - A dreamy bed of organic oat flower lavender & lime flower; Relax - A deeply soothing fusion of organic chamomile fennel & marshmallow root; Three Chamomile - A soothing floral fusion of organic Egyptian, Croatian and Hungarian flowers.
6. Get Well selection includes: Detox - A clean fusion of organic aniseed, fennel & cardamom; Lemon Ginger & Manuka Honey - A welcoming cup of spicy-sweet organic bliss; Relax - A deeply soothing fusion of organic chamomile fennel & marshmallow root.